Healthy Greek Chicken Salad. Easy low fat Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe that is a must for hot summer days, lunches and quick dinner. My goal with this healthy chicken salad was to keep it super simple, so we can pull it off any time. Cold and creamy, with celery and red onion, this salad is flavorful, protein packed and tasty.
Healthy greek yogurt chicken salad recipe made with delicious Moroccan spices like cinnamon, cumin and turmeric. Love this healthy version Chicken salad!!! My picky eater kids loved it!!!! You can cook Healthy Greek Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Greek Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 of Handful of Spinich.
- You need 1 tsp of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 5 of Kalamata Olives (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
This will be our go to sandwich ?. I love greek yogurt and love chicken salad but with the mayo it is not good for me. I plan on eating it with small whole wheat tortillas with baby spinach and halved. Making your own chicken salad at home, with chicken breast, is not only a much healthier option, but it will save you time and money.
Healthy Greek Chicken Salad Preparation
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper onto the chicken and place in a mini grill.
- While cooking toss together spinach leaves and sliced olives.
- When chicken is cooked slice up and place on top of salad and season with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Top with some feta cheese (this is a must!).
This Greek yogurt almond chicken salad is a great starting point if you've never made chicken salad before. It's made with just a few simple ingredients and takes very. Not only does this healthy greek chicken pasta salad recipe work as a side dish or a potluck recipe, but it makes for a pretty awesome meal prep lunch as well! Don't forget to pin this recipe to save it for later! This healthy chicken salad is made with dried cranberries, celery, almonds, chicken and Greek yogurt.