Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing. This Cilantro Lime Dressing has incredible flavor and only requires a handful of ingredients. It's a fresh, creamy and balanced dressing that elevates any Here at the main flavors of the cilantro dressing: cilantro, jalapeño, fresh lime, garlic, yogurt, and olive oil. It might seem like a simple.
This light and creamy cilantro lime dressing. Fresh cilantro is blended with fresh garlic, green onion, honey and Greek yogurt until lusciously creamy! Instead of mayonnaise, Greek yogurt makes this dressing lusciously creamy! You can make Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing
- Prepare 1 cup of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt or Full fat :).
- You need 1/2 ounce of Cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 ounces of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 ounces of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sriracha.
- You need 2 of large cloves Garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin.
Pour it on your favorite salad for bright and herbaceous flavor! This simple mixture of Greek yogurt, fresh cilantro, lime juice, and salt is a quick condiment ideal as a sauce for fish tacos. Cilantro-Lime Yogurt Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The trick to making this dressing creamy?
Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing Preparation
- Place in a blender and puree for 2 minutes adjust as desired for your taste. Refigerate until needed..
Nonfat Greek yogurt and a whole avocado. It's sweetened with a little honey to round out the flavor and thinned. To make this easy coleslaw recipe, simply… Make the coleslaw dressing: Combine the Greek yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, jalapeño (if using), green onions and. Add a simple dipping sauce of Greek yogurt, lime, and Sriracha and dinner's ready. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, and lime juice and zest.