Greek Pasta Salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck!
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. You can make Greek Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1/2 box of Pasta, Any That You Like.
- Prepare 1 can of Olive Slices, Small Can.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Onion, Sliced.
- You need 1/2 of Green Pepper, Sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of Greek Dressing.
- You need 4 oz of Feta Cheese.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Greek Pasta Salad is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta cheese all tossed in a homemade dressing!
Greek Pasta Salad Instructions
- Boil pasta till done..
- While the pasta is boiling, cut onion and green peppers to your liking. Drain olives..
- Once pasta is done. Drain and rinse under cold water. Mix in a bowl the peppers, onions, olives, feta cheese, pasta and Greek dressing. Best if it put in the fridge till ready to serve..
Loaded with fresh vegetables, feta cheese, and tossed with a lemon herb dressing. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add. This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with.