Greek Bison Steak Salad. Try this lighter dinner option the next time you enjoy a bison steak. Directions: Season bison steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat.
We raise buffalo on our ranch, so I cook plenty of buffalo steak as well as other cuts. During the warmer months, this cool salad is a refreshing change of pace from the heavier meals I feed my crew other times of the year. This bison steak salad is a leaner, healthier and tastier version of your traditional flank or ribeye steak salad. You can make Greek Bison Steak Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Bison Steak Salad
- It’s 1 of Bison Steak (suggested: Ribeye, Flank, Flat Iron).
- You need 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of Black olives, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1 head of Chopped romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of thyme.
- Prepare to taste of oregano.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
See more ideas about Bison steaks Try this bison steak recipe using the cast iron skillet with a delicious Honey Bourbon Cream sauce atop Bison Steak Recipes Bison Meat Organic Beef Steak Salad Dinner Options Grilling Recipes Food. Coat steaks with olive oil and season liberally with pepper and garlic on both sides. The Best Bison Steak Recipes on Yummly A Quick Slow Cooker Meatloaf, Beer-braised Bison Brisket, Giddy Up!
Greek Bison Steak Salad Instructions
- Season Bison Steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat and add steak. Cover pan and cook steak for approximately 5 minutes on each side, until steak is to your desired doneness. (Recommend: Medium) Let set for 5 minutes..
- Place tomato slices on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and oregano. Roast at 375*F for 5 minutes..
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add black olives, cucumber, onion and feta cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and toss. Cut steak into thin slices. Add steak and tomato to lettuce mixture. Serve with warm pita bread..
This video is about Healthy Kitchen Bison Salad. Lemon Turmeric Marinated Flank Steak with Lentil and Beet Salad. Cumin Baked Salmon with Pea Pesto. Garlic and Lemon Marinated Chicken Breast With Brown Sage Butter. Taco salad gets an upgrade thanks to lean bison meat rubbed with antioxidant-rich spices.