Greek Style Salad.
You can create Greek Style Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Style Salad
- It’s 2 of Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 20 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of from 1/2 a lemon Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mint leaves.
- You need 10 of Olives.
Greek Style Salad Step by step
- Cut the cucumber into 6-8 portions, then slice into 8mm widths. Divide the onion into 8 portions, then slice thinly. Mix with 1 tablespoon of salt, and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Dice the feta cheese. I dice them into 1cm cubes and marinate them in olive oil. (See the bottle to the right of the bowl in the photo in Step 1.) This prevents the cheese from turning moldy, and it's ready to use anytime!.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters, and combine with 1 teaspoon of salt..
- Quarter the olives..
- Squeeze the moisture from the cucumbers and onion. I press down firmly in the bowl to do this..
- Toss all of the ingredients together. There's no need to drain the tomatoes. I use feta cheese that I keep stored in a bottle of olive oil..