Greek Pasta Salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck!
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. You can have Greek Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 12 oz of box Tri-Color Rotini pasta (uncooked).
- It’s 1 bunch of Radishes.
- You need 1 medium of Cucumber.
- You need 2 1/4 oz of can Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 pints of cherry or grape sized Tomatoes.
- It’s 8 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Greek vinaigrette.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground Black Pepper.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add.
Greek Pasta Salad Instructions
- Cook pasta and drain. Set aside to cool. Do not overcook.
- Wash radishes thoroughly then halve and thinly slice about 3/4 cup or 5 radishes..
- Rinse, peel, halve and slice one medium cucumber. Approximately 2 cups.
- Drain and rinse can of sliced olives..
- Rinse and halve tomatoes..
- Very gently mix together rotini pasta, radish slices, cucumber slices, tomatoes, black olives and feta cheese (using clean hands works best)..
- In a separate bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing on the salad and mix gently..
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve chilled..
Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a Pasta salads are a summer staple. They are great for easy lunches and dinners and perfect for taking to. This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad combines tender fusilli pasta with fresh vegetables and a tangy herb dressing.