Left over prime rib stew.
You can cook Left over prime rib stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Left over prime rib stew
- Prepare 1 of left over prime rib pieces and bones.
- It’s 1 of left over veggies.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- You need 3 of thyme sprigs.
- It’s 2 of rosemary sprigs.
- It’s 1 of oregano sprig.
- You need 16 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 of beef stock (to taste for 16oz water).
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 splash of red wine.
Left over prime rib stew step by step
- You will need a double dutch oven, something to stir with and tongs. Oh and leftovers from my prime rib recipie xD https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353470-prime-rib.
- Set your oven to 230°F. Place your left over rib peices in the lid of your double dutch oven and your veggies in the bottom. Place in the oven and allow the beef and veggies to brow slightly. Around 15 minutes..
- Carefully remove the items from the oven. Coat the veggies with the flour and add the stock and drippings into the pot stirring in the seasoning. Slice up the rib pieces into small bite sized bits and add all the remaining ingredients into the pot (including the rib bones) and place it back into the oven with the lid on. Allow to cook for 45 minutes..
- Carefully remove the pot from the oven and remove the rib bones. Give a stir and serve..