Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid.
You can cook Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid
- Prepare 1 of plastic peas.
- Prepare 1 pcs of squid.
- You need of Ginger, shallots, garlic.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 of little flour to thicken sauce.
Sugar Snap Peas w/ Squid step by step
- Wash peas and remove both ends. Wash and cut squid diagonally..
- Heat wok and add oil, stir fry ginger shallots and garlic. Then add peas, add water oyster sauce then cover and simmer. When half done add in squid mix it and sprinkle cooking wine. Taste and season then serve.