‘Greek salad’ quiche. Joe Becwar & Annette Zito of KitchAnnette are back with another delicious, nutritious, and easy recipe. Kalamata olives and crumbled feta give the traditional breakfast quiche a delicious Greek-inspired twist. For a laid-back Sunday brunch, we make a quiche in no time using refrigerated pie crust.
These lunch bowls are filled with healthy vegetables and chickpeas add protein! You can also serve this as a side salad. A twist on the traditional Greek Salad! You can create ‘Greek salad’ quiche using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ‘Greek salad’ quiche
- You need of Ready made pastry case.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of red onion (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- It’s of Feta cheese 150g (cubed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s of To Serve drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
Loaded up with creamy avocado and a touch of lettuce along with green peppers (or capsicum), tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, olives, and onion. If there is a Greek salad, Greek pizza, or Greek sampler platter on the menu, there is a more than These perfectly eggy, dare-I-say-MOIST, muffiny, vegified quiches of Greek heaven are one of those. Greek salad or horiatiki salad (Greek: χωριάτικη σαλάτα or θερινή σαλάτα) is a popular salad in Greek cuisine generally made with pieces of tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, feta cheese (usually served as a slice on top of the other ingredients), and olives (typically Kalamata olives) and dressed with salt. Greek Salad is a delicious combination of crisp cucumbers, juicy tomatoes and crunchy bell peppers tossed with olives and feta cheese.
‘Greek salad’ quiche Preparation
- Chop half the onion and 1 tomato into cubes. Preheat oven to 190c. Beat eggs in a jug until combined then add 1 tsp oregano..
- Place chopped onion, tomato and feta into pastry case and spread evenly. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp oregano..
- Slice remaining tomato and half onion thinly and arrange on top. Add egg mixture evenly then sprinkle 1/2 tsp oregano over..
- Bake at 190 for 30 – 40 minutes until golden brown. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top to serve..
Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST! Healthy side or main dish This healthy Greek Quinoa Salad featuring chickpeas, cucumber, olives, and fresh herbs is so full of. Greek Chickpea Salad, made with chickpeas, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, olives and Feta is Greek Chickpea Salad. If you've been following my free meal plans, you probably know I've been. Greek Orzo Salad is perfect to make year-round and it goes perfectly with grilled chicken.