Raw Zucchini Greek Salad Makizushi. In this refreshing Greek Zucchini Salad, the zucchini is enjoyed raw. I know there are people who eat raw vegetables particularly for nutrition reasons, but honestly I love the texture and flavor of raw zucchini. It's not harsh at all, and it actually absorbs the flavors of the salad in a wonderful way.
Slice off the ends of the zucchini. Using a mandolin or potato peeler, peel thin strips of zucchini into a bowl. Toss with the lemon and lime juice, a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. You can create Raw Zucchini Greek Salad Makizushi using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raw Zucchini Greek Salad Makizushi
- You need 2 of medium organic zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of organic carrot, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s 1 of organic beetroot, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s 1 of organic green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s 2 of organic roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise.
- You need of Few sprigs of fresh coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For Cashew nut sour cream-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic raw cashews, soaked overnight.
- You need 1/2 of organic ripe avocado.
- You need 1 tablespoon of organic lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
She held out a plate piled with my salad. And as my new friend went in for another bite, somehow I didn't feel so alone anymore. Zucchini noodles with cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, green onions, tossed with a sesame rice vinegar dressing. So far my favorite vegetable to "spiralize" is zucchini.
Raw Zucchini Greek Salad Makizushi Preparation
- Chop the ends of the zucchini, use a vegetable peeler to peel thin slices along lengthwise. Pat the slices with paper towel to slightly dry them..
- To prepare cashew nut sour cream, blend everything listed under it's ingredients for few minutes till it forms a smooth paste..
- Spread the cashew nut sour cream onto zucchini slices with the help of a knife..
- Arrange sliced vegetables and coriander leaves at one end of zucchini slice, sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Then simply roll the slices..
Raw zucchini salad requires little more than a vegetable peeler and a few minutes of your time. Learn about raw zucchini salad with help from a professional. Raw Zucchini Salad with Tomato and Basil. A light summer salad with raw zucchini, tomatoes, and basil with a simple olive oil and vinegar dressing to bring out the flavor of the veg. In this this delicious Grilled Zucchini Greek Salad grilled zucchini replaces the cucumbers, and this is a tasty low-carb Greek Salad variation when you have zucchini that needs to be used!