7 layer Greek salad. Making Seven Layer Salad for a crowd? Seven Layer Greek Dip is a fun Mediterranean spin on the classic version we're all used to! This dip begins with a layer of freshly made hummus then it's topped with a creamy, garlic-herb Greek yogurt layer then a layer of English cucumbers, grape tomatoes, black or kalamata olives.
Layers of lettuce, green onions, celery, green peas, hard boiled eggs, bacon, and cheese. Topped with an easy homemade dressing of mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, sugar, garlic, and seasoned salt. Can make in advance and refrigerate until ready to. You can have 7 layer Greek salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 7 layer Greek salad
- It’s 2 bunch of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 2 slice of romaine tomatos.
- It’s 5 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of dukes mayo.
- You need 6 slice of red onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of tiny frozen peas.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded italian cheese.
The whole thing can easily be made a day in advance. Make it in a trifle bowl or large glass bowl for a stunning presentation. Layers of chopped Romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, cucumber, cauliflower, peas. Instead of refried beans I used canned black beans because they are healthier and that's what I had Then just drain carefully the liquid from the bottom of the dish before serving.
7 layer Greek salad Instructions
- Rinse and cut the romaine lettuce and put in a salad bowl.
- Add tiny frozen peas after boiling them for ten minutes.
- Add the sliced red onions on top of the tiny peas and romaine lettuce.
- Sprinkle shredded italian and mild chedder cheese on top.
- Spread the duke mayo on top of the salad ingredients in the bowl.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan on top of the mayo.
- Cut the tomatos and boiled eggs into halfs and decorate the top of the salad with these halfs.
You might also like my Greek salad layered dip. There are many variations of it, but common ingredients include greens, tomatoes Similar to my low carb Greek Mason jar salad, you want the dressing away from the lettuce, which won't hold up as well, and next to ingredients that. Place salad greens in large salad bowl. Layer radishes, onions, celery, bacon and peas on salad greens. Keep salads cold at picnics or other outdoor events by placing the serving container in a bowl filled with ice.