Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas.
You can have Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas
- It’s 6 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of rice wine (saki).
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh grated ginger root.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh grated garlic.
- You need 1 lb of beef steak.
- You need 1 lb of fresh sugar snap peas.
Stir-Fry Beef with Sugar Snap Peas instructions
- In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Set aside..
- Thinly slice steak. Partially freezing the steak will make it easier to slice thinly. I usually use a chuck flatiron steak, but have also used a round steak or sirloin steak. Use whatever you prefer..
- Clean and stem the sugar snap peas. You can use snow peas if you prefer..
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the sugar snap peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes..
- Add the soy sauce mixture and bring to boil stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Serve immediately over brown or white rice.