Greek Pasta Salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck!
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. You can have Greek Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- You need 5 small of sweet peppers, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 large of cucumber, peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta.
- It’s 7 medium of pepperoncini peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kalamata olives.
- You need 1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add.
Greek Pasta Salad Step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Cool. Meanwhile, prep all your veggies, set aside. In a small bowl or jar with a lid; combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk in bowl or put mid on jar and shake vigorously..
- Once pasta is cool enough to handle, place in large bowl with the veggies, cheese, and dressing. Toss the pasta sauce until everything to coated with dressing..
- This makes 5 one cup servings. 246 calories/7 grams of protein per serving..
Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a Pasta salads are a summer staple. They are great for easy lunches and dinners and perfect for taking to. This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad combines tender fusilli pasta with fresh vegetables and a tangy herb dressing.