Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad. Free online ordering from restaurants near you! Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food! Be the first to review this recipe.
Satisfy your gyro craving with the classic meat and pita combo, or mix it up with a vegetarian gyro, chili gyro or the sauteed jalapeno gyro. Get delivery from Mikes Chili and Gyros super-fast to your door. Order online and track your order live. You can have Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Box of Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles.
- Prepare dash of Olive Oil [for boil].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt [for boil].
- Prepare of ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled].
- It’s 8 oz of LG Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Artichokes [in oil].
- You need 1.5 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes [halved].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Flat Leave Parsley.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- You need 2 of Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need 1/2 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of LG Green Olives [halved].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of ● For The Additions.
- It’s as needed of Thick Garlic Pita Bread.
- You need as needed of Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- It’s as needed of Oil [for dressing].
- You need as needed of Vinager [for dressing].
- It’s as needed of Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- You need as needed of Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site].
No delivery fee on your first order. Greek chicken souvlaki recipe – Preparing the marinade. Finding the original Greek pita can be quite challenging as most supermarkets stock only the arabian style ones but you can most likely find them at your Its my go to salad dressing and veggie dip. To pack this for lunch, wrap the pita pockets separately, and fill them with the salad just before serving.
Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad Instructions
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section.
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well..
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients..
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!.
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!.
Or enjoy the chopped salad on its own with a bowl of soup for dinner. Greek Chickpea Salad, made with chickpeas, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, olives and Feta is perfect to make ahead, for lunch for Greek Chickpea Salad. If you've been following my free meal plans, you probably know I've been incorporating more meal prep. This Greek pita bento box uses a few shortcuts; chicken from the deli department and pre-made taztiki so we don't have to make our own! Greek salad- tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, red onion, feta cheese and olives.