Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing. This creamy feta dressing is EVERYTHING! Cool, creamy, tangy and downright delicious, it's nothing short of magical. The taste is a cross between blue cheese dressing and ranch and begs to be poured generously over a bed of crisp green and veggies or slathered on your favorite burger fresh off.
Salty, creamy feta cheese is the base for our Feta Cream Salad Dressing and Dip. This tangy mixture is versatile and not limited to salads and dips. Homemade Greek Salad Dressing is tangy, easy to make, and delicious drizzled over a Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, Kalamata olives, onions. You can create Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 of shallot, minced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of minced parsley.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Dried Greek herb blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juiced.
The Best Greek Salad + Creamy Greek Salad DressingSimply Scratch. Greek Salad Dressing With Feta Cheese Recipes. Layered Greek Salad With Creamy Mint DressingFood.com. We love this Greek inspired salad with a mixture of lettuce, pasta, cool cucumber, red onion, olives and feta cheese all tossed with a homemade creamy This easy Greek salad was inspired by the Med Salad over at Noodles and Company.
Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing Instructions
- Put yogurt, Mayo, Feta, garlic, shallot, parsley and seasonings in bowl..
- Mix together well. It will still be thick and lumpy. That is perfect..
- Next add in buttermilk and lemon juice. Whisk together. You can adjust the consistency to your liking here..
- Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Thank you.
Greek salads are the stuff that summers are made of. Fresh tomatoes, chopped cucumber, red onion, cured olives, and feta cheese can all come together over a pile of greens to make a meal. Topped with this creamy dressing, your dinner salad will be something to look forward to. Try this Creamy greek salad dressing recipe, or contribute your own. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix till smooth.