Greek salad and vegetables. Greek salad or horiatiki salad (Greek: χωριάτικη σαλάτα or θερινή σαλάτα) is a popular salad in Greek cuisine generally made with pieces of tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, feta cheese (usually served as a slice on top of the other ingredients), and olives (typically Kalamata olives) and dressed with salt. This chunky Greek salad recipe is quick to make and packed with protein. The wholemeal pitta makes a high-fibre accompaniement.
Greek salad is one of the most famous salads out there. Its classic ingredients are fresh tomato, cucumbers, capers, onion, feta cheese, olives Gather your ingredients. Unlike most traditional Greek salads, this recipe doesn't include lettuce as the base. You can have Greek salad and vegetables using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek salad and vegetables
- Prepare 1 of whole lettuce(250g) shredded.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber(sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of cocktail tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of pacjet black olives.
- You need 50 g of feta cheese.
- You need 1 of \2 green pepper (cut into strips).
- Prepare 1 of \2 red pepper (cut into strips).
- It’s 1 of \2 yellow pepper (cut into strips).
- You need 1 of \2 onion (sliced).
- It’s of Honey and mustard salad dressing.
Find healthy, delicious Greek salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Chicken turns this Greek-inspired salad into a substantial main course. Feel free to substitute other chopped fresh vegetables, such as broccoli or bell peppers, for the tomatoes or cucumber. Greek Vegetable Salad is different and unique recipe.
Greek salad and vegetables Preparation
- In a bowl add all ingredients and drizzle salad dressing just before serving.
- It's served with grilled vegetables which are carrots, brenjal and baby marrow all chopped drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with vegetable spice.
- Also served with fried chicken,booked corn and mashed potatoes and pumpkin.
Learn how to make/prepare Greek Vegetable Salad by following this easy recipe. Our Greek Vegetable Salad includes tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese and more. Greek Salad is a popular salad because of it's easy and bold flavors. Greek salad is full of cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and feta in a lemon juice and Even better? Greek Vegetable Salad recipe: Try this Greek Vegetable Salad recipe, or contribute your own.