Greek pasta salad. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck!
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. You can cook Greek pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- You need box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- It’s Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- It’s Cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- You need 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add.
Greek pasta salad Step by step
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a Pasta salads are a summer staple. They are great for easy lunches and dinners and perfect for taking to. This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad combines tender fusilli pasta with fresh vegetables and a tangy herb dressing.