Corn egg parmesaen cheese with chick peas.
You can cook Corn egg parmesaen cheese with chick peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn egg parmesaen cheese with chick peas
- It’s 29 oz of chick peas.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 12 oz of sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter or ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of wine use your favorite I used yellow tail.
Corn egg parmesaen cheese with chick peas instructions
- Melt your butter heat in pan add corn.
- Get your corn starting to brown.
- Drain chickpeas add peas to corn add salt and garlic cook till all the liquid is evaporated add quarter cup of wine stir well.
- When wine cooks down make a pocket in center of corn and peas.
- Beat your eggs well pour into pocket gently stir in well let cook till eggs are firm.
- Add parsley and cheese stir well let sit.