You can create Greek Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Salad
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 oz of spinach.
- You need 2 oz of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of roma tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of greek salad dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Greek Salad Preparation
- Chop spinach and lettuce. Wash and let dry..
- Cut tomato in half, and dice one half. Set other half aside. Cut slice of onion, core, and cut into quarters..
- Cut chicken into 1" strips, and place into Zip-loc bag. Add lemon juice, pepper, and salt, and shake..
- Place chicken into frying pan, and cook until strips are at 165°F..
- Plate lettuce, spinach, tomato, and onion. Arrange chicken, and sprinkle cheese. Drizzle dressing over top..