Greek Rice Salad. Greek Rice Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This rice salad is a great summer salad in place of potato salad, or any time of year! Reviews for: Photos of Greek Rice Salad.
No matter how many salad recipes I try, this is still at the top of my list. Place cooking bowl in Cuisinart® Rice Cooker/Steamer. Greek rice salad in the collection of dishes of Greek cuisine. You can have Greek Rice Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Rice Salad
- It’s 4 cups of cooked brown rice (can be replaced with farro or orzo).
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of Juice of 1 whole lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 20 of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- Prepare 4 oz of crumbled feta.
- You need 2 of green onions shipped (red onions can be used as substitute for stronger onion flavor).
- It’s 4 oz of kalamata olives.
Learn how to make Greek rice salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Share: Rate this Recipe Place rice into a large bowl. This chunky Greek salad recipe is quick to make and packed with protein. The wholemeal pitta makes a high-fibre accompaniement.
Greek Rice Salad Preparation
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, dill, salt, and pepper to create dressinf.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix in dressing, and enjoy!.
- Note: this dish is best served at room temperature. To eat the next day, place in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
Brown rice is given a Greek twist with roasted cherry tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, creamy feta and kalamata olives. To make Greek Rice Salad, you will need the following ingredients Ready in just minutes, this Greek Rice Salad is just what you need as a go-to recipe for your busy, middle of the week schedule. For our Greek Rice Salad, it was better to treat the rice like pasta, boiling it in plenty of salted water until al dente. At that point, we drained the rice in a sieve and then spread it out on a baking sheet to. Combine rice, tomatoes, cheese, olives, oregano, chickpeas and spinach in serving bowl.