Cucumber Salad With Dill And Greek Yogurt. Cucumber yogurt tzatziki, a simple salad of peeled, sliced cucumbers, yogurt, dill, and salt and My aunt makes the best cucumber salad. she adds some sour cream to the yogurt mixture to cut the Cucumber Mint Raita. Tangy Greek cucumber salad with marinated red onions, tossed in a tzatziki inspired Greek yogurt dressing. It's fresh, creamy, and has a good I personally grew up eating cucumber salad tossed in sour cream and dill.
A refreshing, sweet and tangy summer salad! This salad is also particularly wonderful on top of grilled chicken because it slightly reminds me of a greek cucumber sauce. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! You can have Cucumber Salad With Dill And Greek Yogurt using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Salad With Dill And Greek Yogurt
- You need 1 large of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh dill, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of Lime juice.
This Cucumber Yogurt Dill Salad tastes like tzatziki dip – but it's in a healthy salad form! This pairs really well with strongly spiced foods, bringing Cucumber yogurt DILL salad. Pin it to your SIDE DISH pin board! I really think it's worth the.
Cucumber Salad With Dill And Greek Yogurt Step by step
- Peel and dice cucumber to 1/2" chunks..
- Toss with salt, pepper and dill..
- Stir in yogurt. Mix and add lemon juice, adjusting seasoning here..
- You'll have to exercise your judgment here because yogurt can vary so much in thickness and cucumbers so much in size. I'm counting on you to make it taste good..
This Greek cucumber dill sauce is a great vegetable dip and is lovely on wraps and sandwiches. Greek yogurt spiked with garlic, dill, lemon and mint dresses crunchy cucumbers for a favorite, refreshing and creamy summer salad that's so simple to make. Well would you look at that??!! Add yogurt to cucumber-dill mixture, stirring to coat all pieces of cucumber with yogurt. Variations: This salad could be made with sour cream instead of yogurt.