Braised mushrooms and peas.
You can have Braised mushrooms and peas using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braised mushrooms and peas
- You need 1 1/2 lb of mixed mushrooms – shitake, oyster, button, portobello.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red onion, finely diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 1 (12 ounce) of package frozen peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Braised mushrooms and peas instructions
- In 12 in skillet, combine mushrooms, onion, water, and half of the butter. Cover and cook over medium 10 minutes.a.
- Remove cover and continue to cook over medium 10 – 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are browned and only a little water remains..
- Add remaining and cook 2 – 3 minutes, until peas are warmed through..