Greek Apple Salad.
You can make Greek Apple Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Apple Salad
- You need 1 of apple.
- You need 1 cup of crushed almonds (unsalted).
- Prepare 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light mayo.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s dash of oregano.
- You need 1 of onions chopped.
- You need 1 of lettuce chopped / shredded.
Greek Apple Salad Instructions
- Cut apples into cubes or small pieces. Chop onions, crush almonds or get the crushed ones. Cut lettuce into strips or shred it into small pieces. Just an fyi.. I liked it better to crush the almonds myself so i can make the chunks a little bigger..
- While you are chopping, you can place the apples in water so it will not discolor while prepping the rest of the ingredients..
- Steam the chicken breasts until tender. Once thats done, shred the chicken breasts until threadlike and set aside..
- Mix the everything in a bowl and add pepper and salt to taste. Add the greek yogurt and mayo into the bowl and mix..
- You can adjust the the greek yogurt and mayo depending on the amount you are making. I ended up using 2 cups of yogurt and added tablespoons of mayo while mixing it just to make it more creamy..
- Add pepper and salt to taste. Adjust as you wish. I added more pepper to give it bite..
- Oh yeah amd finish of with parsely. Just add and mix it. Serve room temperature or cold. This salad is so good! Worth the chopping! Lol.