Greek Style Salad.
You can cook Greek Style Salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Style Salad
- Prepare 2 of Punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced in half.
- Prepare 2 of Lebanese cucumbers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Baby cos lettuce, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of Spanish onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 large of handful pitted kalamata olives.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Semi sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced.
- It’s 200 grams of Danish feta, cubed or crumbled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh chopped oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Cracked black pepper and sea salt to taste.
Greek Style Salad Step by step
- Basically just throw ingredients into a large bowl as you run down (go through) the recipe, fold together and serve. It doesn't get much better than this- enjoy!.