Greek Cucumber Salad.
You can make Greek Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of diced English cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of quartered grape or cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 1 of small clove garlic, grated.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Greek Cucumber Salad Preparation
- Toss the cucumber, tomatoes, garlic and onions together in a medium bowl..
- Add the oregano, salt, lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar. Toss to evenly distribute everything..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Store any leftovers covered tightly in the fridge for 2-3 days..