Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the perfect make ahead side dish. We often add grilled chicken to make it a complete meal marinated.
The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated If you love Greek inspired salads, take a look at our favorite Greek salad. This Greek pasta salad recipe is the perfect pasta salad for summer gatherings, BBQs, or potlucks. Other pasta salad recipes you may like: healthy tuna pasta salad, this Cajun pasta salad, my chicken ranch pasta salad, this Mexican street corn pasta salad, my easy. You can make Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad
- It’s 16 oz of radiatore pasta.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can medium black olives – drained and sliced.
- Prepare 1 pint of grape tomatoes – quartered.
- You need 1 (5 oz) of container crumbled feta.
- You need 1 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- It’s 1 tbs of dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
My mother-in-law gave me this great recipe, and I have made it many times. This easy Greek pasta salad is a Mediterranean delight! Each serving includes tender pasta, fresh vegetables, and creamy feta cheese. Pasta – How do you choose the right dried pasta for the salad?
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad Step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add radiatore. Boil 9 minutes. Drain in colander. Rinse with cold water to cool..
- While pasta cooks prep your other ingredients. My grape tomatoes this time around were very long so I cut them into 4 thick slices..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine and coat everything with dressing. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate at least 1 hr. I like it refrigerated first, it helps the flavors blend. Enjoy!.
I like to use shorter noodles that have grooves that can catch the dressing when tossed. This simple Greek pasta salad recipe calls for orzo and lots and lots of grilled vegetables. Feta and herbs come into play, too, of course. Especially if it's pasta salad, because that's two summery things at once. Grill those vegetables and you're basically eating July.