Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of hot water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts, any variety.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together butter and both sugars..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and hot water together; beat into mixture along with salt..
- Beat in 1 cup of flour at a time until fully incorporated..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts..
- Mix completely together..
- Place spoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly browned. Enjoy!.