Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup.
You can cook Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup
- Prepare of ● For The Meat.
- You need 2 Pounds of Prime Rib [twined – bone in].
- You need of ● For The Prime Rib Rub [good dashes of each – coat all sides].
- You need of Olive Oil [enough to fully coat meat].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need of Dried Rosemary.
- You need of Dried Thyme.
- You need of Sea Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Beef Broth.
- It’s 3 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth [or more].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Au Jus [or a dash of au jus extract].
- You need 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s 1 Box of Thick Spaghetti Noodles.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed or to taste].
- Prepare of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- It’s of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chives.
Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup step by step
- Purchase your prime rib and leave in the fridge for a week to age. Pull out, rinse, pat dry and coat with olive oil..
- Bring meat to room temperature. Then, season generously. Don't remove the butcher's twine..
- Bake at 400° on a lifted rack for 15 minutes..
- Reduce heat to 325° for 20 minutes per pound. This prime rib for its weight was cooked for 30 additional minutes to achieve rare. Or, cook until it's internal temperature is 120°. You'll definitely want her rare..
- Let her rest for 5 minutes. For this dish, the meat must bee rare. She'll finish cooking in your piping hot beef broth..
- Create your beef broth..
- Chop you're prime rib into small pieces from bone. Add to pot and add rib bone. You'll want that extra flavor. Don't add additional seasonings until this soup has come to s simmer for at least an hour. Otherwise you may over season..
- Simmer covered for 2.5 hours. You'll know it's ready when the prime rib melts in your mouth..
- Boil your [older] eggs by bringing them to a rolling boil. Then, turn off heat, cover pot sniff let eggs sit for 18 minutes. Place eggs in a bowl with cold water to stop the cooking process..
- Boil your thick spaghetti noodles in a separate pot with salt and a dash of oil as per manufactures directions..
- Pull out the rib bone and pick any meat from it. Place meat back in pot..
- Add your drained noodles to broth. Also, add chopped chives to taste..
- Serve with sides and garnishments. Enjoy!.