Yummy Diet Greek Salad. Even traditional Greek salad with arugula is low in calories. However, you can make this light dish even healthier. Go Greek, Swedish-style, with this classic salad.
This is my take on a Greek Salad. I wanted to make authentic greek salad for a very long time. I have tasted it during my vacations a lot of time. You can make Yummy Diet Greek Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Diet Greek Salad
- Prepare 150 g of low-fat feta cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce head, cut into small pieces.
- You need 4 of medium tomatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 4 of medium cucumbers, sliced.
- You need 1 of small red onion, cut into rings.
- Prepare 1 of green bell peppers, cut into thin rings (optional).
- You need 10 of black olives, pits removed.
- It’s of mint leaves optional.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of red vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need of salt to taste.
My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the. This chunky Greek salad recipe is quick to make and packed with protein. The wholemeal pitta makes a high-fibre accompaniement.
Yummy Diet Greek Salad Instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together until well combined..
- Place all the salad ingredients, except the black olives and feta cheese, in a large bowl and pour the dressing over them..
- Toss gently to combine. Arrange the olives and feta cheese on top and serve..
Chicken Salad Recipes Easy Salads Healthy Salad Recipes Veggie Recipes Lunch Recipes Easy Recipes Easy Meals Cucumber Tomato And Onion Salad Recipe Cucumbers And Onions. Chicken turns this Greek-inspired salad into a substantial main course. Feel free to substitute other chopped fresh vegetables, such as broccoli or bell peppers, for Easy to make yummy to eat I made this salad last night. I served it with hummus and whole wheat naan bread. Make this Greek Salad only with the ripest garden tomatoes.