Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys.
You can have Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys
- It’s of ● For The Meats.
- You need 1 (6 Pound) of Prime Rib [bone in – season meat generously].
- Prepare to taste of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s to taste of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of Vidalia Onions [thin sliced].
- You need 2 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- It’s 6 Cloves of Garlic [fine minced].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Chilled Tomatoes [thin sliced].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Chilled Lettuce [thin sliced].
- Prepare of ● For The Breads.
- Prepare as needed of Swiss Cheese.
- You need as needed of Real Horseradish.
- It’s as needed of Leidenheimer Bread Rolls.
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- It’s 2 Packets of Au Jus [+ water as needed].
Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys step by step
- Oil and generously season your prime rib. Place on a lifted rack in a disposable pan..
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes then 20 minutes per pound at 325°.You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare..
- Fresh hogie rolls with horseradish pictured.
- Place your leftover prime rib in a pot with your Au Jus. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Julianne your vegetables.
- Thin slice your prime rib and simmer in your leftover Au Jus..
- Saute your vegetables until translucent..
- Toast and coat your bread with horseradish and garnish with chilled lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Enjoy!.