Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs. Add beef, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Everyone loves kabobs because they're fun to make, easy to grill and delicious to eat. Meet the Cook: Several years back, my sister-in-law brought this recipe on a family camping trip and we fixed it for an outdoor potluck.
A ginger-teriyaki marinade and glaze gives these grilled beef kebabs a savory sweet flavor with just Sirloin tips are cubed and soaked in a ginger-teriyaki marinade before being threaded on skewers. Not only delicious but very easy to put together. Adds that special flavor to a meal. You can have Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 Tbs. of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/8 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Teriyaki sauce (bottle).
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 Tbs. of honey.
- Prepare 2 Tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 Tbs. of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tsp. of thyme.
- Prepare of Kabobs:.
- You need 1-1 1/2 of lbs. beef (top blade roast), cut into 1” cubes.
- You need 1 of large bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow squash, sliced thick (3/4”), then halved.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, cut into wedges (1”).
- It’s 8 of small plum tomatoes.
- You need 4 of large metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes).
Remove kabobs from sauce; discard sauce. Grill over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat has reached desired doneness. These Asian kabobs use Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips marinated in a tasty sauce made with soy sauce, sake, ginger, and brown sugar to achieve maximum flavor with minimum fuss. How to Make Teriyaki Beef Kabobs.
Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs Instructions
- For the marinade: In a small bowl whisk together all the marinade ingredients until well blended and set aside..
- Cut the beef in cubes (3/4 – 1”) and place them in a zip-lock bag. Add the marinade to the bag. Squeeze out the air within the bag before sealing..
- Gently squeeze / massage the bag and turn upside down a few times to mix the contents. Place the bag in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Prepare the charcoal grill or preheat the gas grill on medium heat. (Partway through preheating, clean grill grates)..
- After the marinating time, place the beef cubes in a large bowl. Drain off the bag and bowl marinade into a small sauté pan and reserve for later..
- Over a large plate (for drips), thread the whole tomato first, then squash, bell pepper, red onion, and beef cubes (center) onto the skewer..
- Repeat this order (without the tomato) on the same skewer and finish with a tomato on the end if you prefer. Place the skewer on a large serving plate..
- Coat the heated grill rack with oil or nonstick spray. Place the skewers on the grill over medium-high heat. Grill for about 8-10 minutes per side, total about 16-20 minutes..
- Heat the sauté pan with the marinade to slightly bubbling and then simmer for 2-3 minutes. Pour this over the rice with the kabobs on top and enjoy..
Call them kabobs, kebabs, or shish kebobs, what's a summer grill without them? If you ask my mother she'll say she's only made beef kebabs a couple times in her life. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. Alternate beef, peppers, onions, and pineapple on metal or soaked wood skewers. For the Beef cubes I recommend using Ribeye Steaks or Tenderloin.