Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing.
You can cook Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing
- You need 1 cup of whole milk Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of minced parsley.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Dried Greek herb blend.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juiced.
Creamy Feta Greek Salad Dressing Step by step
- Put yogurt, Mayo, Feta, garlic, shallot, parsley and seasonings in bowl..
- Mix together well. It will still be thick and lumpy. That is perfect..
- Next add in buttermilk and lemon juice. Whisk together. You can adjust the consistency to your liking here..
- Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Thank you.