My Mom's Pea Salad.
You can have My Mom's Pea Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Mom's Pea Salad
- You need 2 of boiled eggs, peeled.
- Prepare 1 can of peas, partially drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
- You need 1/2 tsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg, for garnish.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
My Mom's Pea Salad instructions
- Place peas in pan and heat over medium heat until warmed and liquid evaporates..
- Take peas off heat. Chop eggs and add to peas..
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, onion, and salt and pepper to pea mixture..
- Place salad in bowl with lid to cool. Add thinly sliced boiled egg on top..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to cool. Keep any leftovers in refrigerator..