Chicken and Vegetable Risotto.
You can have Chicken and Vegetable Risotto using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Vegetable Risotto
- Prepare 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of risotto.
- Prepare 5 table spoon of unsalted butter divided.
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white vine.
- It’s 2 of squash sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 2 oz of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
Chicken and Vegetable Risotto Preparation
- Prepare your ingredients, cut veggies, divide butter,.
- Put water and broth into sauce pan and start boil then simmer, we will need it. Keep it warm. Meanwhile…
- Get a skillet Melt 1 tb spoon of butter, then cook chicken. Put aside.
- Melt another spoon of butter cook squash slices about 4 mints keep aside.
- Melt another spoon of butter and cook onion until shiny.
- In same skillet melt 1 tbs butter and add rice and cook, stirring a few times, until translucent and nutty, about 1 minute..
- Add wine to skillet and boil, scrapping browned bits from bottom of pan, (in this moment I transfer everything into a deep pot,).
- Until mostly evaporated, about 1 minute. Ladle enough broth into skillet to just cover rice. Simmer until almost evaporated, stirring constantly, and adding more broth, one ladleful at a time, until rice is creamy but still very al dente, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Adding broth is tricky you just let broth cover rice.
- Stir in asparagus and a ladleful of broth. Continue cooking and stirring constantly until rice is al dente and asparagus is crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Thinly slice chicken and return to skillet with accumulated juices, squash, and cheese, gently stirring to combine. Stir in more broth, a little at a time, until risotto is creamy and sauce evenly coats asparagus and chicken..
- Serve with more cheese..