Cajun Macaroni Salad.
You can create Cajun Macaroni Salad using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 lb. of Elbow Macaroni, cooked.
- You need 4-5 of Hard-boiled Eggs, diced.
- Prepare 2 of -cans White Tuna,.
- It’s 3 of -slices Bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 1-2 of Tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 of -can (28 oz) Sliced Peaches, drained.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of Green Onions, diced.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of Celery, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hellmann's Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Frenches Yellow Mustard.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Hot Sauce, (opt.).
- It’s 1/2 Tsp. of Lemon or Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Cajun Seasoning, (I use slap-ya-mama).
- It’s 1/2 Tsp. of Sweet Paprika, (Hungarian).
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp. of McCormick Smokehouse Black Pepper.
- It’s Pinch of salt to taste.
- Prepare Leaves of Lettuce.
Cajun Macaroni Salad Step by step
- Prepare Macaroni according to Package directions. Drain, and cool..
- Boil Eggs, about 14 minutes no more, Let cool in cold water for about 3 minutes; then crack and peel eggs; dice up in a small bowl and let cool completely..
- Fry up bacon strips, set on paper towel for 2 minutes then crumble them up into a small bowl; set aside..
- Cut and dice up Onions and Celery into a bowl; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, Lemon or Lime juice, and if you want! the hot sauce, cajun seasoning, Black pepper, paparika, and a pinch of salt. Mix well, set aside..
- Mix Everything together; accept tomatoes, peaches, and crumbled bacon..
- Building the salad: First, lay lettuce leaf or leaves if you want more on a plate or soup bowl. Secondly, put 1 to 11/2 cup of the cajun macaroni salad on top of the lettuce leaf. Thirdly, slide both tomatoe wedges and peach wedges slightly under the macaroni salad. Lastly, garnish with crumbled bacon and a mint leaf. Serve and Enjoy!.