Ratatouille with Oven Roasted Veggies.
You can make Ratatouille with Oven Roasted Veggies using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ratatouille with Oven Roasted Veggies
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1-1 1/2 of colored bell peppers.
- You need 3/4 of large Eggplant.
- Prepare 1-2 of Yellow squash and zucchini.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 6-7 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of vegetable broth.
- Prepare of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare of Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Oregano.
- You need of Fresh cut parsley.
- Prepare of Lemon juice from Lemons.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Ratatouille with Oven Roasted Veggies Instructions
- Roast largely cut onion, peppers, eggplant, yellow squash and zucchini in oven (350 degrees, 40-45 minutes, use aluminum foil on baking sheets). Sprinkle rosemary and thyme and squirt fresh squeezed lemon on the two baking sheets before you place in oven..
- Move roasting vegetables around in oven with wooden spoon on occasion..
- Around 15 minutes before you finish roasting vegetables, add some vegetable broth (1/4 cup) in a pot, and add whole garlic cloves. Cook for about 10 minutes..
- Then add largely cut tomatoes to garlic..
- Add seasonings, Italian herbs, basil, thyme, rosemary, oregano, fresh cut parsley..
- When roasted vegetables are done in oven. Let cool out of the oven for 5 minutes..
- Add the roasted vegetables to the stovetop pan of tomatoes and garlic..
- Mix and add a little salt and pepper..
- Ratatouille is done. You may serve over pasta, rice or eat on it's own..
- I like to add some vegan Daiya mozzarella cheese and melt in microwave (using the leftover ratatouille throughout the week). (Refrigerate the leftovers). Makes a nice Vegan meal..
- Enjoy this healthy, warm, vegan meal..