Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches.
You can cook Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- It’s of bread, your choice.
- It’s of colby cheese.
- You need of provolone cheese.
- It’s of ham.
- You need of butter for spreading.
Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches instructions
- Top one side of each slice of bread with thin layer of butter. To the non buttered side add slice of colby to each followed by 2 pieces of ham to each followed by slice of provolone each..
- Arrange sandwiches buttered sides out in air fryer..
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes..
- Flip the sandwiches and cook another 5 minutes..
- They should be equally browned after a total of 5 minutes per side..