You can cook Macaroni Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 lb of macaroni noodles.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Macaroni Salad Step by step
- Boil noodles till tender but not over cooked, drain and rinse under cold water, drain.
- Dice onion, celery, and cheese..
- Add mayonnaise, onion, celery, and cheese to macaroni mix throughly adding a little cold water mix with a couple tablespoons of mayonnaise until creamy, salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours, overnight is better. If noodles soak up to much moisture, add a little more mayo with water.