Big Mac salad. I ate this salad straight from the fridge. You would think cold ground beef wouldn't taste that good, right? My Big Mac Salad recipe is truly so delicious, easy to make, and so much healthier Plus, when you make Big Mac Salad at home, it's totally customizable too.
It's a simple cheeseburger salad Home / Keto Salads. Big Mac Salad – Keto Cheeseburger Salad. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. You can make Big Mac salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- Prepare of Dill Pickles.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Thousand Island dressing.
If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All of the classic Big Mac ingredients and flavors fill this delicious salad, but with no bun there's no guilt! This low carb Big Mac Salad will become a dinner staple! Inspired by the McDonald's Big Mac.
Big Mac salad Step by step
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles. When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..
Just because it's a salad, doesn't Drizzle the dressing over the salad. You can either leave it drizzled or toss everything to evenly coat. Whip up a quick and healthy Big Mac Cheeseburger Salad from Delish.com! The perfect salad to satisfy those Big Mac cravings. Like me, a lot of you reading this blog on occasion loves themselves some fast food.