Big Mac salad. I ate this salad straight from the fridge. You would think cold ground beef wouldn't taste that good, right? My Big Mac Salad recipe is truly so delicious, easy to make, and so much healthier Plus, when you make Big Mac Salad at home, it's totally customizable too.
It's a simple cheeseburger salad Home / Keto Salads. Big Mac Salad – Keto Cheeseburger Salad. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. You can have Big Mac salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- You need of Hamburger meat drowned.
- It’s of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Thousand Island dressing.
- It’s slices of Dill pickle.
- Prepare of Tomatoes, bacon or anything else you eat on a burger.
If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All of the classic Big Mac ingredients and flavors fill this delicious salad, but with no bun there's no guilt! This low carb Big Mac Salad will become a dinner staple! Inspired by the McDonald's Big Mac.
Big Mac salad Step by step
- Brown hamburger, drain any grease… let cool slightly.
- In a bowl or on a plate start lettuce, hamburger meat, more lettuce, cheese, pickles, Thousand Island dressing..
- (this was a kid bowl & or it would be bigger and more dressing.).
Just because it's a salad, doesn't Drizzle the dressing over the salad. You can either leave it drizzled or toss everything to evenly coat. Whip up a quick and healthy Big Mac Cheeseburger Salad from Delish.com! The perfect salad to satisfy those Big Mac cravings. Like me, a lot of you reading this blog on occasion loves themselves some fast food.