Colorful pasta salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Colorful Spiral Pasta Salad. Tackle gatherings to go with a bright pasta salad.
First make the dressing & then set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions and rinse under cold water until cool. Add peppers, onion, pepperoni, mushrooms, broccoli, olives, sun dried tomatoes & feta to pasta & toss. You can have Colorful pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colorful pasta salad
- Prepare 1 packages of (10.5oz) cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 packages of (8oz) snack cube colby jack cheese, quartered.
- Prepare 1 each of (16oz) bottle of italian dressing.
- It’s 1 packages of (6oz) diced pepperonni.
- You need 2 box of (12oz) tri-color pasta.
- You need 1 each of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
Pour dressing over all & mix well. This easy pasta salad is great for taking to family reunions, summer parties, and anytime a potluck dish is required during the warmer months. Ingredients. tri color pasta – colorful pasta salad is so much more fun and when you use the tri color pasta you get green, orange and yellow. you can use plain pasta, but the tri colored pasta does have a different flavor that most know and love. We make ours a tri color rotini pasta salad, but if you find other pasta shapes you can use them for this.
Colorful pasta salad Instructions
- Boil pasta until cooked, drain and run pasta under cold water until cool. Set aside..
- Cut up red and green peppers into small pieces.
- Cut up cubed cheese. Quarter each cube..
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves..
- Place all items in large serving bowl. Add pasta and half bottle of italian dressing. Mix together well..
- Place in refrigerator overnight and add the rest of the dressing in the morning (pasta will absorb most of the dressing).
Wow, this a pasta salad recipe! There is a lot of fresh veggies, herbs, cheese and pepperoni. If that isn't enough, the homemade dressing is amazing and the star of this pasta salad recipe. After pouring the dressing on the salad this chills in the fridge for a few hours and that's where the flavor magic happens. This makes a ton and would be great for a cookout, large gathering or potluck.