Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 Cups of milk chocolate chips.
Halloween Eyeball Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl, mixing until pale yellow and light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in the eggs one at a time, and then the vanilla until combined..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Portion 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie and roll together to form a ball, spacing the dough balls 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Add the candy eyes to the cookies to each individual ball..
- Bake until the edges just start to brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool..
- Allow to cool and enjoy with a glass of milk..