Creamy italian antipasto pasta salad. Creamy Italian Pasta Salad, the perfect Summer Pasta recipe made with fresh tomatoes, avocado, zucchini and herbs and a deliciously creamy Homemade Italian Dressing. Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad is a mix of two of my favorite sides, your favorite Antipasto Salad (including my version of Olive Garden's creamy salad dressing!) and Pasta Salad. Italian takeout is our second favorite go-to when we don't want to cook (our first is Chinese food which is why you guys.
MORE+ LESS Watch how to make Italian Antipasto Tortellini Pasta Salad. I'm cheating a little bit with this salad. Because really, it was mostly a way to do something with leftovers an antipasto platter I put together for a few friends one evening. You can cook Creamy italian antipasto pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy italian antipasto pasta salad
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Salami.
- You need 1 1/4 of Strips provolone cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 box of Penne rigate pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of Strips red bell pepper(1 medium).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas,sugar carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of Italian seasoning,parmesan cheese powder.
We had some salami, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, olives, cheeses and. Italian pasta salad is made with fresh vegetables, cheese, salami, and a vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an perfect dish for any potluck. Whenever summer rolls around, we always seem to be headed to barbecues, potlucks, and patio parties. This Rainbow Antipasto Pasta Salad is the perfect way to use up leftover antipasto ingredients!
Creamy italian antipasto pasta salad Step by step
- pour pasta in 3/4 quart sauce pan of boiling water. gently boil uncovered13 mins,stirring occasionally.
- Add peas,sweetcarrots.
- Drain pasta,peas,carrots.rinse with cold water;drain well.
- Stir together seasoning parm cheese mayo and oil in med bowl.
- (Add chopped tomatoes if desired).
- Toss in salami,cheese and peppers toss till well coated refrigerate at least 1hr serve.
Plus, it's easy to make, tossed with a zesty Italian herb vinaigrette, and absolutely delicious! This colorful, Italian Antipasto Salad is made with romaine, mozzarella, olives, prosciutto, turkey pepperoni, and veggies, perfect for lunch! Once in a while, when we order pizza take-out and I prefer to have a salad, I usually get the antipasto salad. But don't be fooled, sometimes those salads can. Create the perfect salad for summer, but keep it healthy with this Healthy Creamy Italian Pasta Salad.