Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!. This delightful salad is a quick and easy toss of delicate sea shell pasta, chopped lettuce, sliced scallions, canned tuna, peas and Cheddar cheese. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out.
Hey there Dreamers, I hope you've all been doing well. There will be a couple of changes on my end, but they're all good changes. Easy to make using Dukes mayonnaise, relish, tuna, veggies and eggs. You can cook Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad!
- Prepare 1 of Tuna.
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- You need 1 of Mayonaise.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Good quality balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Parmasan (if you like).
Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton. Keep your tuna pasta salad in a sealed container so it doesn't absorb the flavors of the other things in the refrigerator. This creamy salad combines pasta & tuna to create the perfect light lunch or side to supper!
Easy, fun, tuna pasta salad! Preparation
- Prepare tuna, mayo and sweetcorn mixture and add black pepper to flavour..
- Cut up bell pepper into chunks and add into tuna mixture.
- Boil desired amount of chosen pasta..
- Once boiled swill with cold water and drain..
- Mix tuna mixture with pasta in large bowl..
- Serve with parmasan cheese if desired..
- Tip : drissle balsamic for a more dynamic taste.
With the addition of pickles, cheese, and peas it is sure to be a hit! Try this easy and simple cold Tuna Pasta Salad that can be served as a side or a stand-alone meal and great on its own. You can do it ahead of time and is perfect for parties, potlucks, and picnics. If you love tuna, you will definitely love this cold tuna pasta salad. Always having canned tuna can truly be.