Jays chicken pasta salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve.
Using hummus gives this dish a great taste and texture, while also increasing its nutritional profile. Cobb Pasta Salad and Greek Pasta Salad are two favorites. I'm almost always pleased with the outcome, probably because there are so few ingredients This Caesar Pasta Salad is modeled after my Caesar Coleslaw and it is a delicious and satisfying pasta salad. You can cook Jays chicken pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jays chicken pasta salad
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast (cooked & shredded).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 29 oz of canned mixed veggies (i use veg-all).
- It’s 1 can of corn (drained).
- It’s 1 lb of elbow pasta.
- It’s 1 each of mayo (use as much as you like).
This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. AHHHH I just love this time of year when veggies are so crisp, sweet, juicy and sun-ripened! The creamy lemon dill dressing amplifies the veggies and provides fresh amazing flavor.
Jays chicken pasta salad Instructions
- cook & shred chicken place in large bowl.
- stir in lemon pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- shred lettuce and mix in.
- cook pasta until done. drain and set aside.
- add drained mixed veggies and corn to chicken mixture.
- add pasta. stir.
- add mayo stirring in until its as creamy as you prefer it..
- put a lid or plastic wrap on bowl and put in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight serve with crackers or alone : ).
- to make this even more affordable use canned chicken..
This is one of my favorite pasta salad recipe's for a warm summer day. I like to make more than I need and store the leftovers in the refrigerator for ready made meals. It's easy to make but a little putsy with all the chopping and cutting. This tasty chicken pasta salad recipe is easy to prepare and makes a healthy lunchbox idea for kids. Find more Pasta recipes on Tesco Real Food.