Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad. This sweet and crunchy pasta salad is one of our most popular deli items – and now you can make it yourself at home! For this video and more, visit LandB.mn. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side.
This amazing homemade simple chicken pasta salad recipe is inspired by all my favorite greek flavors. It is a healthy, delicious, beautiful, colorful salad full of such ingredients as crispy bell peppers, ripe cherry tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, zesty red onions, marinated olives. I love dried cherries and pasta salad. You can cook Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad
- It’s of Salads.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- You need 3 of celery rib, chopped.
- You need 6 of green onions chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of dried cherries or craisins.
- It’s 1 cup of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of dried tarragon.
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta, chicken, celery, and cherries; stir to mix well. Combine chicken, pasta, celery, oinion and cherries. Combine mayonnaise, poppyseed dressing, salt and pepper.
Cherry-Chicken Pasta Salad Preparation
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the chicken, celery, onions and cherries..
- Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt, mustard, pepper and tarragon. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate Enjoy!.
Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Sweetened dried cherries, toasted almonds and bow tie pasta turn ordinary chicken salad into something pretty special. Combine pasta, chicken, cherries, celery, basil and green onion in medium size bowl. Toss gently with salad dressing until all ingredients are lightly coated. Sprinkle with pecans just before serving.