Ms. Vivian's Spaghetti Pasta Salad.
You can cook Ms. Vivian's Spaghetti Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ms. Vivian's Spaghetti Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti noodles (can use macaroni noodles).
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green and black olives.
- Prepare 1 large of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of green,, red, and yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of stalks celery.
- You need 2 of stalks green onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of salad supreme spices.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni, chopped.
- Prepare 10 slice of fried thick bacon, drained on paper towel.
- Prepare 1 of bottle CREAMY ITALIAN DRESSING.
- You need 1 of *** i used about 20 grape tomatoes.
Ms. Vivian's Spaghetti Pasta Salad Instructions
- **** very Italian taste!!!.
- break spaghetti noodles into 3rds and cook. boil noodles and drain. rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process..
- cut up veggies in bite size peices..
- cut up pepperoni into small cubes.. can buy 3-4 peices at the deli. I just bought pkg when I first made it… and the. cutting up was tedious ….
- put spaghetti in mixing bowl. mix pepperoni in by hand… with hand. add veggies… add spices… mix with hand..
- add pepperoni ….. crumble Bacon (I'm still country !!! LOVE BACON!!) mix by hand..
- I refrigerate over night and add dressing (about 3/4 of the bottle) at least 1 hr before serving..( can be put in in the morning of event.. stir well… can stir again before serving …
- perfect for BBQ …. picnic… potlucks….
- *** Ms. Vivian was. my gf mother… she used to. make this and fruit pizza for get togethers… I loved her spaghetti salad and once she let me help her in the kitchen… she used to put it in a large 5lb cottage cheese container. she would pour the dressing on it and before serving she would turn it upside down in a serving bowl….