Ranchy Pasta Salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Ranch Pasta Salad I've made this salad for years—it's a recipe from a high school friend's mom. Any time I serve a sandwich meal like hamburgers, hot dogs or sloppy joes, I have this flavorful salad alongside.—Mrs.
It goes great with anything grilled or with sandwiches. It's also great with cooked meat added and served as a cold meal. Ranch Pasta Salad is the best pasta salad side dish! You can have Ranchy Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ranchy Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box of pasta shells.
- You need 3 of celery stalks- finely chopped.
- It’s 1 small of tomato- diced.
- Prepare 1 small of onion-finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 16 oz of Ranch Dressing- I used Ken's Steakhouse Ranch.
Rotini noodles, cucumber, tomato, broccoli, parmesan cheese with an easy dressing of ranch. This Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad is perfect for a BBQ, a picnic or lunch. Loaded with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, olives , all smothered in a creamy ranch, mayo and sour cream dressing. This will be your "go to" pasta salad this summer!
Ranchy Pasta Salad Preparation
- Prepare pasta shells according to the directions on the package. (I added 2 tablespoons of canola oil to the boiling water for the pasta).
- Mix celery, tomatoes and onions in a separate bowl.
- Drain pasta and let cool for about 10-20 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, onions, tomatoes ,celery and about half of the Ranch seasoning and half of the Ranch dressing.
- Mix very well!.
- Add the remaining Ranch dressing and seasoning mix and stir.
- Can be served immediately or put in the refrigerator to cool.
Right before serving, give your Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad a couple more stirs to mix in any of the dressing that had settled at the bottom. The key to moist and creamy pasta salad is to get rid of all that starch. The next key is to make sure the pasta is completely cooled. Hot and warm pasta will absorb the liquid. While the pasta is cooling, drain the diced ham on paper towels to remove some of the salty liquid that the ham was packaged in.