my ultimate pasta salad. World's Easiest Pasta Salad – a summer classic that everyone loves! with pasta, tomatoes, cheese, salami, fresh parsley, olives, and easy Italian dressing. A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives, herbs, and a drench of quick homemade. My Ultimate Creamy Pasta Salad is an amazing side dish, suitable for parties, barbecues, pot lucks or just as an everyday side dish!
Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to whip one up. If you have been following my blog from the beginning or you are a new reader, I think you will understand that I am an absolute. You can create my ultimate pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of my ultimate pasta salad
- Prepare 1 can of black olives sliced.
- It’s 1 lb of cherry tomatos halved..
- Prepare 2 medium of cucumbers.
- You need 14 oz of bag of shredded taco cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of deli salami.
- It’s 2 box of spiral pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of deli ham.
- You need 24 oz of 2 bottles of italian dressing all together.
My Ultimate Creamy Pasta Salad is an amazing side dish, suitable for parties, barbecues, pot lucks or just as an everyday side dish! Pasta is combined with a delicious dressing, crispy bacon, corn and more! Quick and easy to prepare, the whole family will love it! Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight.
my ultimate pasta salad Step by step
- cook spiral pasta to box directions and drain with cold water..
- while pasta is cooking peel and cut cucumbers into bitesize pieces put aside.
- cut tomatos in half and put aside.
- slice black olives.
- take all deli meats and slice into strips.
- mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl add Italian dressing and shredded taco cheese and nix well..
- put in refrigerator and let set over night or serve right away add salt and pepper to taste and serve..
These triple-tested easy, recipes are sure to please the whole clan. Serve it up hot for some ultimate comfort food or make it cold to refresh those perfect summer nights! For the best pasta salad recipe, no mayo is no problem. Rely on light, crunchy vegetables and a killer dressing to bring it home this summer. Pasta salad can be so much more than macaroni slicked in mayonnaise and tri-colored spirals swimming in Italian dressing.