You can have Wallahalla Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wallahalla Pasta
- It’s 1 pkg. of Linguine Noodles.
- You need 1 jar of Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag of Frozen Small Cooked Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Squash, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 Head of Broccoli, chopped.
- You need 1 of Small Container White Mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 pkg. of Baby Carrots, chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1 of Small Bag of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Prepare 1 jar of Shredded Parmesan Cheese for garnish, optional.
Wallahalla Pasta Instructions
- Rinse off, chop, and slice the vegetables and set aside. Rinse off the chicken breast and cut into bite size chunks and set aside. Thaw and rinse off the shrimp and set aside..
- In a large pot bring linguine Noodles to a boil then turn heat down and let noodles simmer til tender..
- While noodles are cooking…in a small skillet add 4 Tbsps. Butter. Then add the chicken chunks and cook til no longer pink. Then add the shrimp and cook til shrimp is heated through. Set aside..
- In a large skillet melt the rest of the butter and add all the vegetables. Sautee vegetables til tender. Add the chicken and shrimp mixture. Then add the Alfredo Sauce and mix everything together..
- When noodles is done strain the water and add noodles back into the pot. Add the meat and vegetable mixture to the noodles and mix well til noodles is coated..
- To serve sprinkle a little bit of shredded parmesan cheese on top and enjoy..